Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 295.330 HUF / USD
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 963,933 Ft ($3,264) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 407,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)