Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 357.667 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 109% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 888,611 Ft (€2,484) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 426,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Road Town costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 2 hours ago)