Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 53.721 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is about the same as in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 362,000 Ft in Pécs you would need to make just about 351,237 Ft (R$ 6,538) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)