Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26962 HUF / KRW
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 141% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 987,785 Ft (₩3,663,629) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 410,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)