Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Pécs, Hungary
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.779 HUF / NGN *
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 505,637 Ft (649,101 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 400,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €7,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (about 3 hours ago)