Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.654 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,892 (€3,590) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)