Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Paulinia, Brazil
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is about the same as in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,119 (﷼ 136,103,771) in Zahedan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huánuco costs S/. 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 433,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)