Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27373 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 5,398 (Mex$ 19,719) in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)