Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.809 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 57,822 (NZ$15,179) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 38,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,680 (about 1 hour ago)