Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 889 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.398 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 23,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 21,499 (15,379 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)