Cost of living in Visby, Sweden vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,932 (42,404 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €7,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (about 3 hours ago)