Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.490 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 5% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,723 (€2,577) in Vilnius to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)