Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00155 BRL / COP
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,400 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 6,406 (COL$4,133,257) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)