Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.490 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,073 (€2,785) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 5 hours ago)