Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,210 (€4,716) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 22,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)