Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.656 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,448 (€3,673) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 19,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)