Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27373 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,800 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 7,930 (Mex$ 28,972) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa12,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)