Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021.
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 4,601 in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Moncton costs C$4.27 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)