Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.645 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 77% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 56,547 (kr 87,716) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 32,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,536 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)