Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.620 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 71% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 47,858 (kr 77,162) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 28,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 5 hours ago)