Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07247 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 4,592 (руб 63,362) in Tomsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)