Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26590 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 18,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 17,048 (Mex$ 64,115) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 3 hours ago)