Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.213 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,654 (C$4,902) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 4 hours ago)