Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.933 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 51,965 (NZ$13,212) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 34,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whitehorse costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)