Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26590 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 11,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 9,409 (Mex$ 35,384) in Tapachula.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Caracas costs 3,100,000 Bs.S. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €850 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)