Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.656 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 42% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 42,470 (€6,381) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 30,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,811 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Newark, New Jersey costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)