Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19551 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,369 (124,640 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)