Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Paulinia, Brazil
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,595 (﷼ 138,267,974) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$40,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Melbourne costs AU$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 3,000,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 45,000 (40 minutes ago)