Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.466 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 13,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 11,865 (8,093 zł) in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 20,000 сўм (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)