Cost of living in Strasbourg, France vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.418 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 31% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,186 (€4,703) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 23,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 4 hours ago)