Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut, United States vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.467 BRL / USD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 67,158 ($12,284) in Stamford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 45,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 5 hours ago)