Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07166 BRL / INR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,500 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 2,411 (₨33,643) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)