Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Paulinia, Brazil
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 17,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 16,481 (﷼ 126,928,330) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 120₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)