Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00481 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 42,297 (₩8,790,332) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 31,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 4 hours ago)