Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021.
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 3,854 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)