Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021.
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 3,904 in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 3 hours ago)