Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021.
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,700 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 6,530 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,680 (about 1 hour ago)