Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.467 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,550 (1,198 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,811 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Newark, New Jersey costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)