Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.245 BRL / USD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 15% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,496 ($5,052) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 23,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)