Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00855 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,235 (₡ 1,782,631) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manama costs Dinar 2.200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)