Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.619 BRL / USD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 122,256 ($21,756) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 66,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,958 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 3,200 (about 2 hours ago)