Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021.
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,600 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 6,236 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 5 hours ago)