Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26674 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 12,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 10,684 (Mex$ 40,054) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)