Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.656 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,250 (€2,441) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)