Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.385 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 5,792 (﷼ 4,181) in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)