Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.640 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 47,749 (€7,192) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 35,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Utrecht costs €0.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paulinia costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richmond, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)