Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 25% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,811 (€2,936) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 433,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)