Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.440 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,468 (C$5,961) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)