Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.154 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,497 (C$5,175) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vigo costs €550 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨53 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 5 hours ago)