Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.762 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,200 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 3,721 ($b4,885) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 4 hours ago)